Breakfast, lunch, dinner
I eat all the same
The blood is the winner
for my meal-hurray!!!

петък, 10 юни 2011 г.

Welcome to my coffin!

Hey there. I'm Bad Blood (my killjoy name) and you accidentally got into my deadly new blog (or not accidentally?). Here we accept vampires and vampires only... But not Twilight fans! Because-yeah, what a surprise-we hate it! Twilight is a shame for all the real vampires... Oh, I think I just lost a few readers. Whatever, I won't write about Twilight here or about shits like that. No. Here you gonna find blood, coffins, black candles, full-moons and more and more My Chemical Romance.
Now, let me say it like that-here I'll publish vampire stories, vampire poems, vampire jokes, vampire funny photos, my vampire drawings and everything about vampires at all! Because life is rough, school is awful, kids are mean, world is dirty and the only safety place is in the darkness...
And we, the vampires, love darkness...
Yeah... Rock'n'roll, motherfuckers. This time it's gonna be loud. It's gonna be black. It's gonna be creepy. It's gonna be bloody... And it's gonna hurt for the ones, who deserve to feel my revenge.
Don't forget the funny side!
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. Wait for more from me-Bad Blood.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар